And how about at a 25+% discount?
Located just 50 feet from the Heavenly gondola and a scenic five-minute walk to the beach, the Stardust offers an abundance of opportunities to experience the exhilaration of a Lake Tahoe vacation within walking distance as well as without ever leaving the hotel.
- Easily walk to casinos, the Heavenly ski resort, and the heart of Tahoe’s entertainment and shopping district!
- Want to explore? Jump on one of Stardust’s free mountain bikes or grab a sled and a pair of snowshoes from the Activities Center.
- Experience some of the most exhilarating skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing in the West.
- After you’ve schussed the Tahoe slopes, enjoy a soothing soak in our perfectly 86° heated outdoor pool and 104° hot tub or head over to our sister property, the Americana Village Suites, to unwind in the Finnish Dry Sauna. Imagine watching the snow fall over Lake Tahoe from your relaxing, bubbling hot tub. After a rejuvenating soak, you’ll be ready for another day on the slopes.
Each morning the Stardust’s daily activity sheet goes up, welcoming you to join in water aerobics, guided bike tours, Karaoke parties, themed dinners, and more.
In addition to its great location and activities, year round the Stardust offers guests a continental breakfast, as well as special touches such as daily donuts, coffee, hot popcorn, Wi-Fi Internet, DVD movies, board games and outdoor sport rentals. Residence-style conveniences include comfy seating areas and kitchenettes, flat-screen televisions and beautifully appointed bathrooms.
Contact me today, as this deal won’t last!
See Yelp reviews here: Yelp 4.5/5 star reviews!
Additional abundance of complimentary amenities & services at the Stardust Lodge include:
- Free property-wide Wi-Fi Internet
- Year-round heated pool, with a second heated pool open in the summer
- Hot tub
- Kitchens and kitchenettes loaded with dishes, plates, cutlery, cookware and small appliances to go with the refrigerator, microwaves, and 2 burner electric hotplate or cooktop
- Big-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free DVD library
- Free cookies at check in
- Continental breakfast
- Coffee and popcorn all day
- Free bikes & seasonal equipment like sleds and snowshoes
- Fitness room
- Free private beach pass
- Free on-site laundry
- Free public computer & printer
- BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits year round
- Activities Center, offering daily hosted group activities
- Free parking
Enjoy resort living without the seasickness!
More pictures of your home away from home below…
Limited Time (June 30)
Special Price of only $3,188 for a Presidential Suite
(a savings of over $13,000, cost is $17,000 on kayak.com)!!
HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO
PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
8 Days and 7 Nights (airfare not included)
October 16 – 23, 2013 (other dates and resorts may be available**)
9 restaurants, 15 bars, 15 pools, 4 swim up bars, casino, gorgeous white sand beach. Amazing spa, kids’ club, golf course and plus $1500 RESORT CREDITS!
Welcome to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Punta Cana. It’s time to relax and enjoy luxury in your heaven on earth. You’ve been working hard so you deserve to live a life of royalty!
Your luxurious, relaxing all-inclusive experience features 15 swimming pools, 9 restaurants, a Nicklaus-designed golf course and an astonishing Spa, all lovingly cradled by the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean.
With two bedrooms, a living area, and dining room, these suites feature the real estate for an unforgettable Hard Rock experience, including:
- Two bedrooms: One bedroom with king-size bed and second bedroom with two double beds, each with their own double Jacuzzi tub and private baths
- A living area, dining room, and half kitchen and bathroom
- An expansive terrace with spectacular views of this island paradise; where you can lounge or dine, and you may never want to leave
- Your own double Jacuzzi tub and in-room wine & private bath with double showers
- A fully stocked mini bar and liquor dispenser with premium brands
- Wireless Internet
- 24-hour room service & turndown service
- Ocean front, pools or tropical views (depending on building)
- Maximum occupancy: 6 guests, including children (4 – 17) & infants (ages 0 – 3) [Extra people over 4 cost $98/night for adults, $49/night children]
- 5 star accommodations
- Dining in 9 restaurants
- Fantastic dining with nine top-notch restaurant choices at no charge! Dine casual or dressed up gourmet… your choice.
- All snack, buffets, even 24/7 hour room service
- Delicious snacks, including poolside service
- All drinks, including unlimited top-shelf alcoholic beverages, frozen concoctions, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks. Indoor, pool and beach bars are available — never leave the water!
- Land sports
- Body Rock® fitness center with instructors
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Live entertainment
- Wireless Internet and free unlimited phone calls to the Continental US and Canada
- On-site water purification for the entire resort and carefully controlled kitchen sanitation and hygiene
- One back massage, pedicure and manicure per person (must be over 17 for back massage)
- Free Internet on resort computers (30 min. max)
- Express check in, greeted with champagne!!
- All taxes and gratuities included (with exception of service fee, only if you use your $1,500 credit)
- Your $1500 credit can be used for excursions, romantic dinner, golf, photos and Spa ($300 limit per room). You will need to pay a service charge of 16% on the resort credit used. Read the rest of this entry »
Spend an entire week in paradise from November 30 – December 7, 2013 at Pono Kai Resort for only $888!
Experience the best of Kauai at an awesome and wonderfully affordable rate.
Plan now to escape to your island paradise…
From the soaring cliffs of the Napali Coast to the vast chasms of Waimea Canyon, Kauai embraces the senses like no other destination. Explore the island via land, sea or air to experience settings you’ve only dreamed about. Discover 50 miles of heavenly beaches from Poipu Beach to Hanalei Bay. Kauai is called the “Garden Isle” because of its natural beauty.
Situated on 12 beautiful beach-front acres, Pono Kai Resort is on the eastern coast of Kauai, where the average annual temperature is 75 degrees.
Ideally located on a mile-long white sandy beach, Pono Kai Resort resides in the picturesque town of Kapaa, midway between Princeville and Poipu. Perfect sunsets, unspoiled tropical beaches, cascading mountains and the “Grand Canyon” of the Pacific are some of the highlights that make Kauai unique. Surrounded by swaying palms, you will find your own Hawaiian Paradise at the Pono Kai Resort.
- Enjoy easily walking to the historic town of Kapaa, abundant with art galleries, boutiques, shops, and restaurants. You’ll enjoy discovering this quaint town and taste of “old Hawaii,” that is off the beaten path. Facing a mile-long beach and readily accessible to numerous shopping and dining opportunities along East Kauai’s Royal Coconut Coast.
- Just a few steps away from the resort, you can drench yourself in the sun atop glistening sands, snorkel in the turquoise waters, surf or boogie board on the legendary ocean swells, kayak, or horseback ride. (Something for any age!) Situated adjacent to the Kauai Multiuse Path ocean path, the beach is 100 feet from this resort.
- For a more serene experience, enjoy the sun and scenery poolside or lose yourself in the luxury of the hot tub or sauna. Also enjoy the tennis courts and fitness center.
- Stroll the 12 lushly landscaped acres and discover tropical flowers, fruit trees and peaceful gardens. Little garden paths, an herb garden, a trickling waterfall and a pond give this resort its extra charm.
Find volleyball, tennis, shuffleboard, and putting greens on site, as well as croquet. You can play golf at one of several courses close by.
- Learn to hula at a traditional island luau, or view some of the most beautiful, lush and inaccessible scenery on a helicopter tour.
- Take a trek to the Waimea Canyon, or cruise up the Wailua River in a riverboat to the Fern Grotto.
Say aloha to paradise at this 12-acre oceanfront oasis on Kauai’s Coconut Coast. This low-key, family-oriented resort promises a relaxing vacation like no other. From the moment you arrive, the lush landscape of coconut palms, papaya and banana trees, Japanese gardens, herb and vegetable gardens, grasses and flowers, and a trickling waterfall will erase all your cares and welcome you to our island utopia.
Come and see for yourself why our guests return year after year to Pono Kai for the comfort and convenience of their Kauai condo vacation!
This is a 1 Bedroom Villa that will sleep up to 4 people! Reduced to only $888 for the entire week (7 nights)! (Go to Booking.com and you’d pay up to $1155!)
It can be yours for only $888 for the week! Not per person! Not per night!
Contact me if you’re interested. This deal won’t last! (First come, first enjoy!)
Pono Kai Kauai Condo Amenities
Your paradise is furnished with rattan furniture and bright bedding. All condos feature a private lanai, fully-equipped kitchen, color cable TV with VCR & DVD, ceiling fans and wireless Internet access (surcharge, free at pool and in lobby). Featuring a balcony, all rooms have a sitting area and a private bathroom. Your unit has a Queen bed in private bedroom and a sofa sleeper in the living room. Sleeps up to 4 and has a kitchen.
Property Amenities Include:
• Beach Front (mile-long)
• Jet Spa and Sauna
• Free Parking
• BBQ Areas (Lighted)
• 2 Tennis Courts (Lighted)
• Croquet Lawn (Lighted)
• Shuffleboard Courts
• Putting Green
• Workout Room
• Laundry Facilities
• Activities Desk
• Near Coconut Market Place
• Central location to shops, golf, art galleries
• Short drive to Wailua River and famed Fern Grotto
PLEASE NOTE: The photos in this listing came from the resort’s website. And though they ARE of a unit at this resort…the specific unit # gets assigned at check-in and therefore any specific view from the unit cannot be guaranteed.
Credit card for incidentals required at check-in. You are responsible for any damages to unit during your stay, imposed utility/energy surcharge, telephone connection fees, long distance charges, personal charges, room service & housekeeping fees. Ordinarily, daily maid service will not be provided. At those resorts offering such a service, it is usually at an additional fee. Pets are not allowed on-site unless otherwise indicated. Total does not include applicable taxes, surcharges and fees. These will be collected at the resort and are the guest’s responsibility.
This September escape to five-star Rancho Banderas Vacation Villas, a beachfront property located on the north shore of the Bay of Banderas in the state of Nayarit, Mexico. The resort consists of luxurious villas nestled on red sandstone bluffs that rise from the beach and fit naturally into the landscape.
The resort is just a few minutes from wondrous snorkeling at Las Islas Marietas, a protected wildlife sanctuary, offshore in the Bay of Banderas near Punta de Mita, a few miles north of Nuevo Vallarta.
The visibility in the waters of Puerto Vallarta varies from about 25 to 40 meters. (Summer is the best time to go diving.)
Islas Marietas became popular for its roles in the documentaries Jacques Cousteau created in the 1970’s which showcased the area’s rich underwater life. Reefs covered with fish and stingrays abound. You can also see underwater caves and cliffs in the area.
Visit Rancho Banderas September 20 through 27 with a ocean front junior suite (complete with kitchen) for only $788 a week! (If you booked this at kayak.com, you would pay over $200 per night! Price negotiable depending on individual circumstances.)
Contact me today for details and to reserve. This deal won’t last!
PS: Go here to read about my visit to Rancho Banderas.
This fully furnished two-story quiet 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condominium in Carmel Valley is minutes to Torrey Pines and La Jolla beaches, the Del Mar Race Track, Del Mar Fair, Torrey Pines Golf Course, hiking, shopping, dining, & more!
Your summer paradise includes access to a beautifully maintained complex with two pools and spas, tennis courts, sauna, fitness room, & outdoor barbecue.
See below for more details.
Features of the home
• Two master bedrooms with in-suite bathrooms:
- One bedroom with queen-sized bed
- One bedroom converted into an office (room for a small bed) with walk-in closet & bath with dual sinks, garden tub & shower
• Sofa bed in living room that converts into a very comfortable queen-sized bed
• Convenient downstairs half bathroom
• Full kitchen with two ovens, microwave, gas burners, & Pampered Chef cookware
• DVD player, CD player, & television (no cable)
• Fenced-in private patio with barbecue, fruit trees, & flowers
• Full-sized washer & dryer
• Garage for small car
• Additional parking available on street
• Use of two boogie boards, beach chairs, & mats
• Large lending library of books, including novels, cook books, self-improvement books, & more
• Sheets, bedding, & towels all included
• Gas, electric, water, trash, & wireless Internet included
• Printer and computer monitor included
• Uniquely decorated colorful Asian-American theme
Features of the community & area
• Two resort-style pool areas with lounge chairs, hot tubs, & barbecue
• Two tennis courts
• Fitness center
• 4 miles to Torrey Pines State Beach & Torrey Pines State Reserve (great hiking!)
• 9 miles to La Jolla Shores Beach
• 6 miles to Del Mar Race Track and Del Mar Fairgrounds
• Short walk to shops, grocery stores, & restaurants
• Easy and quick access to I-5, I-805, & SR-56
• 6 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course & 5 miles to Del Mar Golf Center
June – July 18th, $818/week, $128/extra night
July 19 – Sept 8, $998/week, $158/extra night
Monthly and multi-month discounts available.
Need a vacation? I’m sure I’ve got one perfect for you!
I’m a bit of a shopaholic so bought into four timeshare memberships, which came with three exchange programs.
Check out my home resorts and exchange programs and let me know what interests you.
I can offer you great savings and feedback on the timeshares I’ve visited! Please contact me today, so I can check availability for you.
Isn’t it time for a vacation?
I am so grateful to have had the privilege to stay at Sun Palace in Cancun, a resort that’s part of Palace Resorts. We spent five wonderful nights there for free, as part of the membership we gifted ourselves with during our first day in Cancun. (“Gifted” translates to “I bought into another timeshare-like deal.” However, this one is the best of all of the ones I’ve bought into!) World-class spa treatments, gourmet meals, unlimited delicious drinks, infinity pools, in-suite jacuzzi (my favorite), daily maid service, 24-hour room service, free wireless connections, free calls to US and Canada, half-price golf, tours to ancient Mayan temples… I could get use to being treated like royalty! What a perfect getaway vacation!